Monday, February 4, 2013

Updates: Roblox Studio 2.0


"ROBLOX Studio 2013"

Lol, the time has come, it’s time for the… LOL STUDIO! I mean, Roblox does have a lot of LULZ, but… Lol, well I'm boring myself here so let’s get to it! Roblox Studio 2013 has lots of new tools and features! Roblox Studio has a built-in C-Frame (Known as the Collision tool), which basically enables you to move blocks inside each other. This is a tool that roblox game developers have been wanting for years. Before this new update, users had to use a plugin like Crazyman’s C-Frame Plugin for studio.



Now since this is no hat review, I have nothing to talk about in the second paragraph. I usually talk about the way the hat goes with outfits, but this time, I will talk about how Studio 2.0 looks. I would say it looks quite fancy. Very updated and modern looking compared to the old greyish one. This version uses lighter colors, and the borders almost look shaded. Look at the picture below and then remember what the old studio looked like. I think the look was a MAJOR improvement. A few other things I would like to note, are that the icons were updated, making it harder for people who truly build in Studio. Well if I were you, I’d be getting used to this stuff, because the old one is never coming back.

Thanks for reading another Epik Upda—Lol, Sorry I'm just kidding! We're not done yet, we have one more thing to talk about. Roblox is still working on this program, so there might be glitches and bugs. Roblox is missing a few things, and all will be added soon. There was a splash screen contest a while back. Soon a splash screen will be added. Thank you for reading another Epik Update.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
            Thank You
         ◘ Epiksoda11 ◘
         ■■■Epik Out■■■    


No comments:

Post a Comment