Friday, January 25, 2013

Boat Wars, Needysweet1 Review



Boat Wars
Welcome to today's review! This time will be reviewing Boat Wars by jared2valdez4. (note games are reviewed solely on the genre and type of game it is not vs other games that's completely different from it)

**Construction** 
          The construction of the game was good. From the sail of the ships to the detail of the water, it was pretty good. Know anyone who can copy this game by re-building it? I sure don't, this game is unique for that. This isn't just one of those average roblox get in and get out games. This game will have you coming back for more like all great games.


**Scripting**
          The scripting of this game was decent as well. Out of the long time I was playing this game I couldn't find one awkward malfunction of the scripts running. Probably because I didn't notice many running at all. That was pretty sad for me. With a little more work and more scripts, this game could be a million times better than it already is. But until then, it'll just be average right here.

**Gameplay**
          The gameplay was pretty fun. it kept me entertained and happy, so I liked it. Most of the times when you see a game that isn't on the first pages that often, it's bad. But this one proved otherwise. Not only it kept me entertained, but I had a good time too. This game is so simple yet so fun! See, I guess a game don't need a lot of stuff in it to be fun.

***Overall***
          This game gets 4 stars out of 5. With a little bit more work, it will be a 5 star game! But this game is still fun come on! You should play it now! No, seriously... play it now. The link is right at the bottom of this review! Enjoy, and good luck.


Boat Wars!











1 comment:

  1. Funny how they review a game which is a copy of wingman8's game "Galleons". Link: http://www.roblox.com/Galleons-v5-2-Unlocked-place?id=5310452

    ReplyDelete