Friday, February 22, 2013

KNC News Cast Weekly Round-Up: 2/22/13

Hello! And welcome! To the first....... Weekly Round-Up!*

Yes! Finally! Even though thus it is the same day I
have announced this. I finally have this as an alternate job. But I sometimes will do Game Reviews! I take honor on doing this Round-Up of this week, as of 2/22/13, the first Weekly Round-Up will kick up from last week too! I hope that this will provide the most decent best recap of our week of activity here at KNC News Cast! So, without further ado, let's begin!

*This might be a very long Round-Up, but bare with me, it's the first ever Weekly Round-Up.




Rest In Peace, Erik, New Live Chat System! : 2/11/13

One of our greatest admin, or friend, on ROBLOX has died. Struggling from fighting cancer for a straight 3 years. He shall be remembered. If it weren't for him nor David, our CEO and Founder of ROBLOX, ROBLOX wouldn't be here in 2013. Nor in the future. Erik's Hat and T-Shirt were sold a few days after Erik's Death on ROBLOX was posted on blog, to support him and to find I guess for once, a cure to cancer. 2/11/13 will never be remembered. Neither will Erik. May Erik Cassel rest in peace.


You can the KNC News Cast post about this here.

We also gotten outselves a new Live Chat system to the site!
Now, you can talk with people not only on ROBLOX. But on this website if you're in the group KNC News Cast. Guests that don't have a Blogger or a Google Account can chat on it too! Try it today here!






An another interesting reviews on Hats! : 2/15/13 - 2/22/13

We took some reviews on hats. Especially some of them were interesting. But we picked ones that we wanted to most likely review on. We review on these Hats that we thought were great:

- Blizzaria The Frozen (Picture on Right)
- Erik Cassel's Hat (Also known as A Well Worn Hat)

Pretty much, I think I like the Blizzaria The Frozen, because someone retextured it. Congrats to the retexturer of this great new hat that is now officially part of the Pumpkin Hats!




What about me? : 2/19/13

You probably seen my Update post recently about 3 days ago, regarding that my account: Superspyware, was hacked and taken over. It's pretty sad. But thank god. I had XxEmmaEvilxX. So now I can continue to be part of KNC News Cast Legacy. Seriously, I'm truely Lucky that I'm still here. If it wasn't for KNC News Cast, I'd be on ROBLOX for no reasons asked.

You can find this Update Post here.


What games you must check out! : 2/15/13 - 2/22/13

I haven't been post any Game Reviews, but I rarely will now that I can do weekly Round-Ups like this. But here are some of my our Game Reviewing Partners that decide to show us some great, fresh, out of the box games for you to read, see, and play on ROBLOX.com! The following are listed, and I literally beg, you must see these games:

- Juggernaut (Picture by Ozzypig and game on right)


What is the Difference besides Scripting, And Programming? : 2/21/13


Yesterday, our friend and famous player, Crazyman32, talks about what is the very big, and by I mean very big, difference from Scripting on ROBLOX Studio (or on Notepad, doesn't matter.), and Programming out of ROBLOX. And I could tell that he's trying to make a point that their is a very big, well, a huge difference to these two ways.

Find Crazyman32's Post here.


Other things That are things you should See! :

Okay, now, I said I planned more features to Weekly Round-Ups, 
right? And I gotten some in the past hours just to make this.
But, I did end up with some. And they should be good for you to see.

A game You might want to Play:

Paintball! - By Daxter33
This game I guess pretty much is really
fun, for you people who like Real life Paintball, or just play First Person Shooters because they have some kind of way that makes them fun out of shooters. You can play the game here!






Someone you might want to meet:

Ryanjs1:

This is one of my friends. He sometimes will get mad. Well, because he's tired.
But, seriously. I want to put the spotlight on this guy. Because.
I went just to type this really long Round-Up of our week. And, I'm on
a TinyChat with him and Baseball02a (You probably know him. I'll be
putting up a Game Review about his game. Soon......)
And, he was just going to leave the Room. So I wanted to make him happy.
Not just for KNC News Cast, but for himself. I don't want him. To, leave
ROBLOX. Or have Baseball02a who soon will be interviewed on KNC News Cast
and have him not being part of KNC. I want him to be apart of us. So, if you are looking for someone. I think you should meet Ryanjs1.

Check out his ROBLOX profile here.


Well, that's all for the very first Weekly Round-Up, 2/22/13! And the first longest one ever!
I can't wait to see you soon! Oh! And one more thing! I forgot to say that User Feedback is coming soon! So put you're questions and feedback about Weekly Round-Ups in the comments, or on our twitter! Thanks for reading!

~ XxEmmaEvilxX

8 comments: