Friday, February 8, 2013

Getting to know tightblox18.

Hello, Frankly, my name is tightblox18. I was hired today, as a Catalog Analysis publisher. I intend to post at least 1 Catalog review a week, hopefully one or two more.

Things about me: I'm a PHP/HTML programmer, As well as RBXLUA, and I'm an average builder. Astronomy is a huge interest of mine, as I know more than the average Joe. I tend to use good grammar as much as possible, as it helps with the public view on you. I'm a proud ★ General in The Roblox Infantry Unit,  and Over all a friendly and helpful guy. 


My name Origin: The "tight" part in my name comes from a slang at my school, meaning "cool", and the blox part, obviously comes from "roBLOX".

If you ever need help with anything, or some suggestions, I'm usually always available!

Need to contact me?

Steam: pandaswag18
X-fire: Pandaswag18 (Best way of contact)
Roblox: tightblox18
Youtube: pandaswag18 (I make tutorial videos and such)
Twitter: tightblox18

-Tightblox18

No comments:

Post a Comment