Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Catalog Update

Hi ROBLOXians,

I'll be talking about the new update on the Catalog Page. Heres a picture of what mine looks like:

As you can see, you can simply insert a name into the text box and then, it'll show all models created by that player. Heres a picture of an example for me when I check the models made by "spookyBen" (Me).

I apologize for making the picture so big, but you can barely see it when its the default size. But anyways, as you can see, down in the bottom left corner I have spookyBen selected (In black) and it shows all the models made by spookyBen (Me).

~HOW TO USE~

Not know how to use it? Heres how! First, go on ROBLOX. Then, click "Catalog." Then click on "Models." Then, scroll down and you'll see something named "Creators." Type in a name there, and it'll show all models made by that player. And thats all you have to do!

I apologize if this was a late post, but I just now noticed it and there hasn't been a post about it yet.

Well, thats all for now! I'll keep you all updated.

- KNC Community Writer,
spookyBen

6 comments: