Saturday, January 26, 2013

Gear Suppressor 777 Review

Hi ROBLOXians,

I'll be reviewing the gear named "Gear Suppressor 777." Heres a picture of it.












~Texture~

Its texture is fine.

~Looks~

Looks pretty good, I don't have it so I'll just make a guess, this probably goes on your head when you actually use the gear. Personally I like that little microphone below the headphones. But it looks good!



~Effort~

Looks like they did use good effort with this one, probably around 3-5 hours to script it and make the mesh and stuff like that.

~Scripting~

Well, assuming I was right it goes on your head when you use it, thats some good scripting. A ordinary scripter couldn't script it to go on your head when used. The gear part of it is good scripting too because apparently it makes it so when you use it on someone, they can't use any gears for 7 seconds. That seems good enough to make a fast and easy kill without any skill at all, but they might be able to hide from you (If you have it) and kill you.

~Overall~

Overall, I give this gear a 10/10. It has good texture, good effort, good looks, and good scripting. If your a fan of headsets like these, then buy it! Its the first ever headset gear (As far as I know) that is obtainable. Buy it while you can! Its a good price.

1 comment: