Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Deadzone Game Reivew By needysweet1




Deadzone :: Nxt-Gen Apoc Sim_Image


Welcome to today's game review from needysweet1! Today's game is "Deadzone :: Nxt Gen Apoc Sim" By DeadzonZackZak

*Construction*
The construction of this game is great. Actually, it was amazing, this game is new but almost on Apocalypse Rising's level when it comes to this. The only great difference is that while I was playing this game, I didn't have no lag. I believe this is because Apocalypse Rising probably have a lot more bricks than this game. But seriously, who don't love a lag free. fun game like this?

*Scripting*
The scripting of this game was pretty good as well. It had a variety of scripts including motion scripts and hunger, needs, and a noise detector-like function. Most people won't think to add these things to a game. Instead they'd never think of it or just simply just wouldn't want to try it. But this game made these things work perfectly. That is what I just love about it.

*Gameplay* 

The gameplay was amazing. While playing this game, this was one of the best things I have ever experienced. I can hear it calling me back telling me to play it some more right now! I think it'll do the same thing to you if you attempt to play this masterpiece. But, I was saddened by a few graphic bugs while I was playing the game though. Somethings I noticed was how it seemed like a second person was inside of me messing me up while I was walking. It got rather annoying. But if you ignore that, this game will be epic.

***Overall***

Overall, this game gets 4 stars out of 5. This game have the potential to be the best game on Roblox for a very long time. I don't think I can resist the urge to play this game over and over again. It seems to never get boring. That is what a Roblox game is suppose to be like. A true Roblox game is suppose to keep hundreds of people on it while having a good time, wanting to come back for more. 












No comments:

Post a Comment