Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Stone Age Shades Review

Hi ROBLOXians,

I'll be talking about the new hat named "Stone Age Shades." Heres a picture of it.


~Texture~

Its texture is good. The main reason why it has good texture is because of it being a caveman - based hat, or shades. Would you expect a shiny caveman-made shades? Or a somewhat-invisible one? Of course not! So theres your reason why it has good texture.

~Looks~

It is a caveman - based hat, but it probably won't look good on your character unless you wear some stone-themed clothes with some greyish body colors. Personally I don't think I would wear it if I bought it. But its your choice if you'd like to buy it or not, because its just my opinion that it won't look good.

~Effort~

It doesn't look like much effort was put into this hat, even though its a caveman - themed hat, so you wouldn't expect there to be that much effort unless it was a dinosaur related hat or an actual caveman. It looks like its just basically a medium-sized rock that was carved with 2 sides to keep it on your ears and 2 little carvings in the middle area to actually be able to see when your wearing the hat.



~Overall~

Overall, I give this hat a 4/10. Thats a pretty bad rating, so its a pretty bad hat, regardless of it being a caveman - themed hat. Its price is 150 R$ which seems a little high for such a...well...lets just say a bad hat. A reasonable price would be about 35 R$, but thats just my opinion. I do not recommend buying this hat, it did not have good effort put into it or very good looks. All that was somewhat good was the texture.

Well, thats all for now. Once again, I don't recommend buying this hat. I'll keep you all updated.

- KNC Community Article Writer,
spookyBen

No comments:

Post a Comment