Friday, February 22, 2013

KNC News Cast Update - Weekly Round-Ups!

KNC News Cast Update - Weekly Round-Ups 2/22/2013

Hello KNC News Cast! I'd like to say that you'll soon be seeing in the next couple of weeks or two you'll
be seeing a new thing to the KNC News Cast Blog: Weekly Round-Ups!
Are Weekly Round-Ups will contain the latest posts on our Blog of what we have
been recently talking about through the week! Kind of like recaps of our recent
activity like on the ROBLOX Blog! I promise that we'll be having lots of activity
throughout the entire year of 2013!

What I'm planning for the next couple of Weeks


Well, now that I'm proud to announce this, I'd like to give futher information about what
we're (Or I'm) planning to do for the next couple of weeks. I'll be giving recaps of our latest,
fresh recent activities. Some Game Reviews you might want to see. And also some other
categories we've planned in store for you!

We are also going to be taking user feedback from KNC News Cast, answering your
questions during the week or about what is going on around ROBLOX.

I've also planned:
- Some of the Communities
- YouTube videos that we're requested to be shown
- The Community Staff member Of the week
 And many more plans!

Hopefully we'll see you soon with the first Weekly Round-Up!

-XxEmmaEvilxX

6 comments:

  1. Not to sound rude or anything, but who told you to do weekly round-ups...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. .-.

    I can do two things at the same time???? Or not? -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Place Reviewer = Place Reviewer. IF you don't want to do place reviews get a new job.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah, but normally stuff like this you'd have to approve first. :p

      Delete