Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What happened to Superspyware (My now very old account)

Hello, and this is something I have to say.


I'd like to please say that Superspyware is now gone, someone has token over. And that
the future of me doing Game Reviews will still happen. As I am now on XxEmmaEvilxX, my
very old account, yes, I promise to be with KNC News Cast,
and I always will. And today, I stand still on ROBLOX.
Hopefully whatever happens, I'll be still doing
game reviews. This is just an annoucement
to what has happened to 'Superspyware'. I really hope
to continue Game Reviews, thank you.



To 1key2: Please don't remove me from Game Reviewer, I'll
still pledge to post on our current KNC News Cast days
to post.

To BurninRubber02 and Kruer7: Thank you very much,
for welcoming me back to KNC News Cast, I feel more
happy as usual now that this tremendous News Cast has
grown over my break from it, I can not possibly
say anything more but this is the best time I've ever
had.

Also don't forget to follow me on my twitter: @TheEdibleRBLX
And to subscribe on my Youtube Accounts:
 -TheEdibleRBLX
 -SuperspywareX

3 comments: