Monday, February 4, 2013

Peach Thug Shades Review

Hi ROBLOXians,

I'll be talking about the new hat named "Peach Thug Shades." Heres a picture of it.


~Texture~

Its texture is pretty good. Its shiny, which is kind of like a Future Shades somewhat, or whichever. But here, I'm talking about texture, not looks, so actually I'll talk about that in the next paragraph. But anyways, it has good texture.


~Looks~

It looks pretty good, and like what I was talking about in the "Texture" paragraph, it looks like a Future Peach Thug with the shiny part in front of the glasses. It would look realistic if it had that middle part of the glasses, but it isn't the goal to make it look like real life glasses, that would sorta ruin the look. But anyways, it looks pretty good.
~Effort~

It looks like it was in the 50/50 area, meaning, they used some effort while not using much effort. Confusing, right? They used effort probably with the shiny area of it and I am unsure if they put much effort into what attaches it to they're head (They might of) but the part that I personally don't like is that in the middle area, theres a little white piece sticking out underneath but I guess thats fine because it does look good, and it used somewhat good effort.
~Overall~

Overall, I give this hat a 9.5/10. Its a pretty good hat, but unfortunately, its price is 50,000 R$. Better hope you got a good amount of R$ if you want this. Personally I think the price is somewhat too high for something like this, the price I would of given it would be about 5,000 R$ - 15,000 R$. But its up to you if you want to buy it or not. Its texture is good, it looks pretty good, looks like ROBLOX put somewhat good effort into it (Maybe).
Well, thats all for now. I'll keep you all updated.

- KNC Community Writer,
spookyBen

2 comments: