Thursday, February 14, 2013

Warriorqaz Interview ~ President's Day

Warriorqaz President's Day Interview 6/10

1. What hat would you like to to go limited this President's Day?
"Dominus Vesperitlio"

2. What hat would you like to go on sale and never again this President's Day?
"Dominus Vesperitilio"

3. Are you hoping for any special gears to come out for President's Day?
"No."

4. Are you making any special President's Day games?
"No."

5. Are you making any special President's Day advertisements for your games?
"No."

Interviews by KTGaGaFan


2 comments:

  1. Hey it's Warriorqaz. I had no idea my interview was going on this amazing site. A few days after I was interviewed, Dominus Vespertillio went limited, and I bought it! I'm not sure if the interview caused it to go limited, but I'm so grateful it was me you picked to interview. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete