Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hat Review: Real Ice Cold Stunnas


"I got so much ice... it's like a freezer up in here."

Lol, welcome back for another Epik Review! Today I’m reviewing the Real Ice Cold Stunnas. Now, un-like other hats, ROBLOX made a minor mistake when publishing it. Roblox published it as, Ice Cold Stunnas. Someone reported the name to Roblox, because there was already a hat with the same name. Roblox then changed the name to Real Ice Cold Stunnas.


I think that anyone would enjoy this hat on their head.  It goes well with almost any outfit (including Shedelsky’s), or package. I do think the Real Ice Cold Stunnas have a much better texture than the Ice Cold Stunnas because it isn't generic at all! It looks as if Roblox Staff spent a little more time than usual on this one. Make sure to check out the picture below to see this hat’s texture compared to some recent ones.


I would’ve bought it if I had enough, but of course, I’m no rich person. This was an “unexpected, long over-due hat that people have been waiting for, for a while. Roblox wasn’t doing so well with a lot of (rude) comments complaining about the bad textures of a lot of hats. I was starting to lose hope too, but sure enough Roblox came through with this. I really have no more to say about this, except for that’s all for now, see you next week. Thanks for reading an Epik Review.

---------------------------------------------------------
              Thank You
           Epiksoda11 
         
■■■Epik Out■■■     

1 comment:

  1. i still think ice cold stunnas is better than the real ice cold stunnas because ice cold stunnas looks very cool and has a great texture but the real ice cold stunnas they look generic and boring

    ReplyDelete