Friday, January 25, 2013

Duck Review

Hi ROBLOXians,

I'll be reviewing the gear named "Duck." Heres a picture of it.











~Texture~

Its texture is fine.

~Looks~

It looks like a realistic duck! The only thing that doesn't make it look extremely realistic is how small it is and how long that orange part is. (Sorry, I don't know its name. Heh) But other then that, it looks good!

~Effort~

 It looks like it didn't take too long to make, maybe 3 hours at the maximum. It's likely a mesh that could easily be made by a professional mesh maker. But they did put effort into it.


~Scripting~

Well I don't own this hat so I cannot tell you much. But this gear is supposed to follow you around, so its scripting may of took about 30 minutes to an hour. The scripting isn't "professional" but good. You need to learn good scripting to do something like this to detect the closest humanoid and then make it follow it, or its user.

~Overall~

My opinion is that I give this gear a 8.5/10 rating. If your a fan of duck-related items, buy it! It is a limited though, so best to buy it before prices get too high! Its current price (For me, anyway) is 700 R$ at the lowest. Hurry and buy it before it gets too high duck lovers! This is the first duck gear (As far as I know) so it may raise quickly! Get a matching gear with your loved hats such as "Evil Duck" or any of the other ones. It has good scripting, somewhat good effort, good looks, and good texture, so don't worry how it'll seem like. Stop staring at it, and buy it!

Well, thats all for now. I'll keep you all updated.

- spookyBen,
KNC Community Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment