Monday, February 25, 2013

New Website



Hey guys, today I'm announcing our new website. I know this one is new, but me and key thought you guys should get better. So over the next week or two I will be posting blog post about how it's coming. 




What will make this different?

  • Well because I will be hosting it on my server instead of this used by Google who already has enough to deal with. It will load faster
  • We will be using WordPress. Which will allow for better looking webpages and much more. (Why WordPress? It's true I'm a very good website designer, but to design a website advanced as WordPress would take many month. I will be making the website design though.

Much more then listed above will be better, I just can't think right now. Also, I'm holding a design contest, for our new website and logo. We going for a much newer look, a clean and sleek look. Any colors will do. 

Email the pictures of the stuff to: actjay1898@gmail.com .









No comments:

Post a Comment