Saturday, February 9, 2013

Place Reviewer - Dizzypokemondude2

Hello, I would like to introduce myself.

My name is dizzypokemondude2, I will be the person that reviews good games on ROBLOX. I have found quite a few lately and will be posting them as I go along with the site.

I joined March 10th, 2010. I usually build, script (sometimes, if I want to), forum, and write for this site! I am an active person on ROBLOX and on KNC. I am on about 6 hours then I get off and come back on for 4 more hours.

I can do RBX.Lua (somewhat, still learning in advance). I can edit scripts that are broken on ROBLOX, because I just know the problem and I will help fix it.

This site is a really nice site and I'm glad to be here and be a part of the staff. I review the interesting, fun games because those are the best.

Thank you for having me on the site! It's a pleasure to meet you guys!!!

If you need/like to contact me, my username is dizzypokemondude2 and my Twitter is @ItsJakeJ.





~dizzypokemondude2

No comments:

Post a Comment