Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Face Guard of the Fallen

Face Guard of the Fallen
He must wear this so that all may know how he failed the empire... but someday soon he will surprise them all and lead his people to great victory.

The Looks:
I really like the look, my favorite is the height of it. I also like how it is colored  for instance, the gradiance on the top red things, really puts it "over the top". I love how it covers most of the face, but still leaves a little to see.

The Effort:
This hat had a lot of effort put into it. I like how ROBLOX colored the hat to look as if the sun if shining on the edges of it. The emblem at the top wins me over, I cannot not resist buying it.

The Value:
For 100 Robux, this hat is a great value, I recommend you buy it now.

The Overall:
This is a great hat for what you pay. The emblem, shading, and red things on the top simply make it one of a kind. Currently, on 137 have been sold, making it a rare hat. It will have many sales within the next few weeks, though. I recommend you buy this hat, along with some clothes to match it. Overall, the grade is 9.3/10.0. 


No comments:

Post a Comment