Friday, February 8, 2013

ROBLOX Game Review - Call Of ROBLOXia 5

Hello! Today, we are taking a look at:

Call Of ROBLOXia 5 - ROBLOX at War by Litozinnamon!


Okay, now, I'd like to say before we even begin, that this game blew me out of my mind when I first came across this First Person Shooter game, and that it's the best FPS game I had ever seen. Like, LITERALLY.

The Gameplay:

9.9/10.0 (CRITICAL)
  Like I said, it blew me out of my mind, the creator of this game has putted a tremendous amount of effort into the gameplay, and that the features were VERY good as well. It was all realistic, although that the maps weren't CoD Genre but this game out of all FPS Games, this game is based like the real Call Of Duty game. But with a twist that you can play in 3rd person. Good scripts, you may experience lag, but it's still a very good Fast-Paced-Kind-Of-First-Person-Shooter thing.


The Features:

10.0/10.0(WELL REALISTIC)
 These guns (although not detailed yet Shaylan007 did make it good) are like World War type, although some of the guns are good, most guns have different stats that pretty much will show which guns you should most likely use when in the battlefield of CoR. I mostly favor the sniper rifles, and machine guns. What's more better about the features is that you may use Perks, each player may use 3 perks at a time for custom classes. Custom Classes are you're classes that you may customize at the control of your hands (in real life), you may chose any guns (which I've said), grenades, and Perks. You're also allowed to SPRINT! How cool is that for a change on this kind of First Person Shooter game?

The Things you Might hate about this Game:


  I bet most people hate players that act like idiots and 'noobs', like using a RPGs (Bazookas, etc).
This isn't a thing I wouldn't typically say on a review like this. But obviously you might be aggressive at this game when it comes to being what I think: BEING KILLED EVERY SINGLE TIME.

To Sum up The Rating:

 As far as I know, I think this is the first game on the KNC News Cast to be reviewed....... A 10.0/10.0.
SERIOUSLY, guys, this game is a MUST-PLAY, it also won an award at the ROBLOX Game Conference 2012! It's literally a true FPS Game. So what are you waiting for? PLAY IT NOW!

The Link to Call Of ROBLOXia 5 - ROBLOX at War:

2 comments:

  1. Use this for the article. You didn't use the right categories :/. http://knc-news-cast-roblox.blogspot.ca/p/properly-write-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the use of caps to much. Note that you can also use bold, italics, and underline. Caps makes it feel like you're shouting at me.

    ReplyDelete