Monday, February 25, 2013

Undead Nation Review



Undead Nation. V1.5 [Updates!]_Image
             Welcome to today's game review by needysweet1! Today, I will be reviewing "Undead Nation" by ninaxrasx

Construction
          The construction of the game was decent. Some places was great, and others...not so great. It was a lot of weird moments in the game when I would just get threw off the map as soon as I would spawn in a chapter and go through some stuff (the bricks). To be honest, the construction could have used some more work (knowing that the game is in Version 1.5). But one thing I loved was the zombies!



Scripting 
          The scripting of the game was pretty good. The cut scenes was great as well as the in-game music. They both fitted each other perfectly. Some other thing that got my attention was whenever I was attacked by a nano-mite, I would slowly die and I cut see the effects of being poisoned as well. That really crammed the word "Amazing" into the game. The only thing here that was bad was the fact that whenever a lot of zombies spawn at the same time, I would lag completely.

Gameplay 
          The game play was amazing. This was indeed one great zombie game. Although this game is still young, I can tell already that it has a lot of potential to be one of the best zombie games on Roblox. The game play really couldn't have been any better. Unless you know... The lag would be taken out.. 

Overall  
          This game was really a great game. I would recommend it to a lot of people. It just needs a lot of repairs and fixes and it'll be Epic. For that, this game gets 3 stars out of 5. I'll be glad to see some updates to this game so it can really show it's full potential. Until then, this has been today's game review with needysweet1! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment