Saturday, February 9, 2013

Catalog Analyst-Fifaman93

      Ello there I would like to introduce myself to the KNC Website and viewers. 

I am fifaman93 a newly accepted Catalog Analyst for KNC. I was hired as of 2/8/2013.I joined KNC in around the middle of December ever since then I wanted a job. Now I am excited that I finally got the job here. My intentions are to do at least 1-3 Catalog reviews a week.SO you should expect lots of reviews of mostly gears from me. There will be hat reviews also. So that is all you should know about my KNC life for now.


Ok time to get to know me more out of KNC! AS you already know I am fifaman,No I do not play FIFA the game so please dont bug me about saying "DO you play Fifa 12 or 13 or whatever"please it gets annoying! I have been on Roblox since Late winter of 2010. I am very friendly and I make great first impressions most of the time. I don't script. I like going to school and learning. I like building with stamper because I am good at it. Also  I make friends easily so if you want to be my ROBLOX friend just FR me ingame or out of game and I will accept when I know you long enough.SO that is about it for now.


                   IF you want to contact me my Twitter is @fifaman93 or you can PM me
fifaman93
A picture of fifaman93


                                          

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you :D
    I sent out a form to be just like you he hasn't replyed yet but Hopefully he is on hoilday or something D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, hope to see lots of catalog item reviews soon.

    ReplyDelete