Friday, February 8, 2013

Newest Game Reviewer: SuperspywareX (Aka XxEmmaEvilxX)

Hello! And this is an introduction to who I am!

A picture of SuperspywareX
    Okay, without any excuses, it's a pleasure to introduce myself! I'm XxEmmaEvilxX, if you known me,
you most likely seen me on KNC News Cast's Youtube Season 4 video: 'A alright News Cast', I've been on ROBLOX since July, 2011 (For those who never knew this, I originally played as 'TheEdible' on ROBLOX, but now it's been hacked.), I came across this site in 2012, and decided to join. Now, after returning from MONTHS, I decided to come back with TBC, and be a Personal Building Server manager. I hold currently the Free Build Personal Server for KNC News Cast. I later then seen the shout that they are looking for writers. So I tried out and took place as a Game Reviewer. And as of 2/8/2013, I got the job! So this is the main reason why I made a post about who I am and why I'm now here for KNC News Cast!



  I can't wait to do Game Reviews! Don't forget to Subscribe to my channels: TheEdibleRBLX, and SuperspywareX!

For more details about who I am, message XxEmmaEvilxX, or Superspyware on ROBLOX.

My Game Reviews will be uploaded or posted on our blog, or on my Youtube!

Thanks for reading, and I can't wait to be part of KNC News Cast!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably won't, I've seen lots of people post stuff like this without problems.

    ReplyDelete