Friday, February 8, 2013

KNC's Graphic Manager: Smakdown21


 Greetings, my name is Smakdown21 and I'm the graphic manager at KNC News Cast. I've been here for about a week now and I'm very excited about my job. As the graphics manager, I create images for KNC. Most of the graphics on the site have been created by me.
Smakdown21
 I have been playing ROBLOX for over 3 years now, under "Smakdown21". As well as being a graphics designer, I know how to code in ROBLOX's sub-division of LUA, as well as some Java, C++, and Objective-C. I actually enjoy school (besides homework) and a big advocate for grammar on the internet. I try to be nice and help ROBLOXians with their problems. I'm mainly behind the scenes at KNC and probably wont make any posts besides this one.

 Thank you for reading my post. If you would like to contact me, the best way would be a ROBLOX PM or @Smakdown21 on twitter.

~Smakdown21

2 comments: