Wednesday, February 13, 2013

HotJazzCP Interview ~ President's Day

HotJazzCP President's Day Interview 5/11

1. What hat would you like to go limited this President's Day?
"I would like Dominus Vespertilio to go limited."
2. What hat would you like to go on sale, then never again this President's Day?
"I would like Blackhawk Pilot Headgear to go on sale this President's Day"

3. Are you hoping for any special gears to come out this President's Day?
"I am not hoping for any special gear to come out, I don't use gear and it's not important to me."

4. Are you making any special President's Day games?
"I wasn't planning to make any President's Day games, very busy with other stuff on 
ROBLOX right now."

5. Are you making any President's Day advertisements for your games?
"I wasn't planning on advertising any of my games with President's Day
advertisements, as they would be irreverent to the game, as I have no games that would suit it."

Interviews by KTGaGaFan

1 comment: