Saturday, February 9, 2013

Tutorial Maker - Kruer7

Hello, my name is Kruer7. I just want to introduce my self to the KNC website!
kruer7
First off, I like to script. I know Lua, Javascript, HTML, PHP, C++, and lots more. I like to build to. I learned to build and script LUA on the roblox wiki. I joined ROBLOX officially September 18, 2008. I suddenly got hacked and banned.. permanently. Losing 10,000,000+ robux, and 1,000,000+ tix. I made this account, Kruer7, April of the year 2012.

When I first joined KNC, it was amazing. The news cast, interviews, it was the best time I had on ROBLOX. With 1key2, Tonyhawk5838, and Coco38, (now currently BurninRubber02) made the KNC experience awesome. I will always make sure KNC will be the biggest and best news cast on ROBLOX.

This site is really, really nice. I will love working here and as security at KNC News.

If you want to contact me, feel free to PM me or contact me via twitter Kruer7_KNC.

Thanks for reading!

Kruer7

No comments:

Post a Comment