Saturday, February 9, 2013

Player Reviewer - KTGaGaFan


Hello there, I am KTGaGaFan, proud owner of JapanAir, an airline group.
I joined ROBLOX March of 2011, back then I never thought I'd have this job with KNC. I only recently started making games, only a few months ago, I was a just another Robloxian. Today, I'm an aspiring airport maker, and airline owner. I am currently learning LUA. (I am having the worst time at it too) But hopefully I can meet someone who will teach me.
When I joined KNC, I felt welcome, I didn't feel like another Robloxian. I felt like I was special and wanted. Naturally, I have an act for asking people questions, but I never thought I would put that to good use. I never thought that I would become a Robloxian Interviewer. I always thought I'd be your average Joe.
I really enjoy working at KNC News Cast, I hope that I do well.
Thanks for letting me be here,
~KTGaGaFan

1 comment: