Thursday, February 7, 2013

NASA Mission Review



NASA Mission_Image
          Welcome to Today's Game review by needysweet1! Today I will be reviewing "NASA Mission FIXED" By  doomrader 3

 Construction  
          The construction of this game was pretty bad. Why you ask? Well you'd expect that in a NASA game you would go to the moon (as shown in picture above) Well don't get your hopes up. I couldn't find a moon or anyway to get to it in this game. The only place I could go was the space station. And the space station looked rather bland in color, and construction. I seen so many free models in that one place while I was there, I almost wanted to cry... 


   ★Scripting ★ 

           The scripting of this place was just was bad as the construction. I was not impressed at all really. Some of the "scripts" that I noticed was on the leader board and came with the Free Models. Yet this game is on the front page. It's a shame that people can steal other people work (and scripts) and just bundle it in a game and call it a game made by them. It is really a game made by all of the people that the free models was took from.

       
 ★GamePlay 
          The gameplay wasn't good itself either. Due to some of the Free Models (like a mic at the space station) people constantly spammed in it and caused a gray screen so you wouldn't be able to see where you are going. There was also an escape pod at the space station too. But from the looks of it, it was just for decoration because it didn't work at all. That was sad, the only way I found to get back to earth was going to another server. That was annoying. Most Robloxians don't want to constantly go in and out of servers just to do one little thing. I mean come on! Who want that to cut into their game time? 
 ★Overall 
          Well there's one good thing about this game. This game broke a record! For the lowest rated game I reviewed! That's right, this game gets 1/2 stars out of 5. Any lower and it would've been classified as a baseplate to me. But give the guy some respect. It takes valuable time to take free models off of Roblox studio mode and putting it into your game. I mean not everyone can do that (everyone really can). What's the lesson here kids? Don't use Free Models unless it was made for you by someone else. Why I say that? Well there are some Exceptions to using Free models. Most of the time when people get a free model made just for them, they pay for it in Robux or Tix. But that will take the "Free" Out of free model and make it a Paid for Model. Well That's it for today! This has been a review! 

Here's a tip for you: Don't play this game unless you like Free models! 

No comments:

Post a Comment