Sunday, March 17, 2013

Green Sparkle Time Fedora!


Green Sparkle Time Fedora
Hey, it's needysweet1 again! I'll be reviewing yet another epic fedora this time! It is the legendary, Green  Sparkle Time Fedora.

The Looks
Do I even need to explain the looks to you all? *sigh* Fine.. Well folks, as you can see, this is a sparkle time fedora! This one fedora is worth 3 basic Fedoras in my books. You can't get anymore better than this. But if you are new to knowing what a sparkle time fedora is, it don't put random sparkles out when you wear it. It's just looks epic, and sparkly and stuff! That itself looks great. Sparkle time fedoras are the rarest Fedoras of em all. 


The Effort
Roblox put a lot of effort into this. Like all Sparkle Times.. I love Roblox Sparkle Time Fedoras! They are so epic! Not to mention expensive.. But hey, most of the time, the more effort they put into their stuff, the more it will cost! But it's a noble sacrifice.. They need to make a profit somehow!
Overall
I love roblox and their fedoras! I was never saddened by one of them! And this Fedora really proves so. For that, it gets 5 stars out of 5! Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go to catalog heaven and dream of having it. :\

2 comments:

  1. Really? A 5/5? Should by *infinite sign*/5.

    *Post by SuperSackMan from roblox*

    ReplyDelete