Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter Interview With Coatp0cketninja

Coatp0cketninja
1. Is Easter your favorite ROBLOX Holiday?

It's a tie, with Halloween.

2. What are you excited for this Easter?

All the surprises we have in the Egg Hunt this year.

3. Have you been to a ROBLOX Easter Egg Hunt?

This is my first Egg Hunt with ROBLOX.

4. What is your favorite Easter Egg here on ROBLOX?

My favorite egg is one of the users submissions this year. I can't give anything away, but I think it's GRReat

5. What makes that Easter Egg so intresting?

Lets just say I have a fondness for what its modeled after.

6. Have you re-textured any Easter Eggs for this Easter Egg Hunt 2013?

I'd would have loved to, but I was busy making cool stuff for the site!

7. What is your favorite Easter Egg place on ROBLOX?

That ones a secret to.

8. Are you planning any special events for your groups or places?

We're trying to get special something over at the Advertising Agency, so keep your eyes open for updates.

9. Have you ever collected all the eggs from a ROBLOX Easter Egg Hunt?

I'm hoping this years going to be my first hunt, with all the eggs!

10. (Removed)

No comments:

Post a Comment