Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Star Chef Review


The Star Chef
Hey! It's needysweet1 again! This time I will be reviewing a hat called The Star Chef
Looks
The looks of this truly makes you look like a Master Chef. if you were to cook something on Roblox, you should wear this on the side of telamon.. Actually, Telamon would wear this while you was on his side. Well, it would look good on him right? Yeah It would. I like this basic, yet good looking hat. Now all you need with it is a apron that says (kiss the cook) :3.

Effort
          Really, much effort wasn't really needed in the making of this hat, its pretty basic. But Although no effort was needed, it still looks good. And for the first time ever, Roblox have a good price for something! This is 25R$. Can you believe that? That is a great accomplishment for roblox to not to be money hungry (lol). Usually, something like this would cost 200R$. I guess they was feeling generous on this one..

Overall 
This hat is pretty good to me. Basic, but good. I don't know what they've could have done to make this any better? So what's the overall? Well this one gets 5 of Chef Ramsay's Scallops, out of 5. Now if you'll excuse me.. I have to make a kiss the chef apron... Telamon would be proud..









No comments:

Post a Comment