Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Interview With Cole7778


cole7778
1. Is Easter your favorite ROBLOX Holiday?

No, my favorite ROBLOX holiday is Halloween and Christmas because of the gifts.

2. What are you excited for this Easter?

The egg hunt.

3. Have you been to a ROBLOX Easter Egg Hunt?

I've been to all of them.

4. What is your favorite Easter Egg here on ROBLOX?

Probably the 3 I have in my favorites. 

5. What makes that Easter Egg so interesting?

They are rare and forgotten.

6. Have you re-textured any Easter Eggs for this Easter Egg Hunt 2013?

Nope.

7. What is your favorite Easter Egg place on ROBLOX?

The old classic egg catchers.

8. Are you planning any special events for your groups or places?

Nope.

9. Have you ever collected all the eggs from a ROBLOX Easter Egg Hunt?

Yes.

10. Which year? How?

2012, exploiters gave me all the eggs. Lawl.

1 comment: