Sunday, March 24, 2013

Interview with TheGamer101


1. Is Easter your favorite ROBLOX Holiday?

Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday both in real life and on roblox. There are always lots of cool presents on roblox and I try and get as many of them as possible without buying them. It’s a great challenge.

2. What are you excited for this Easter?

I am excited for the egg hunt. It looks like it will be really awesome this year, I like the gear they have released to help with it. I am also excited to get lots of work done on SFT this easter. I have time off school and I hope to make many good updates such as renting swords and a spectate mode.

3. Have you been to a ROBLOX Easter Egg Hunt?

 I have went to every one since I joined. However the one I remember most is my first one in 2010 I think. I remember going to a script builder and making a script to teleport all the eggs to me so I would be able to get them all with ease. It kinda ruined the fun though so I went on an alt to see how many I could collect without cheating.

4. What is your favorite Easter Egg here on ROBLOX?

 I always liked the Legendary Egg of Gygax even though I was not around for that egg hunt. I think it looks awesome.

5. What makes that Easter Egg so interesting?

It is more unique than the other eggs because it is shaped differently than most other eggs.

6. Have you re-textured any Easter Eggs for this Easter Egg Hunt 2013?

(Removed)

7. What is your favorite Easter Egg place on ROBLOX?

I don't really have a favorite Easter egg place to be honest.

8. Are you planning any special events for your groups or places?

Nope.

9. Have you ever collected all the eggs from a ROBLOX Easter Egg Hunt?

Yes.

10. Which year? How?

(Removed)



No comments:

Post a Comment