Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fishing Tycoon!


Fishing Tycoon_Image
          Welcome to needysweet1's game review! Today, we will be reviewing "Fishing Tycoon!" by Giedrius17

Construction 
          The construction of this game was pretty good! The extra fishermen, the rods, boats, they were all great! I really, really liked this tycoon. Of course don't get me wrong, it was boring at first (Like fishing in real life). But after you started getting better and better, it started to get fun! The best part of the construction (and the game) was that, there is no lag! That's great right?



Scripting 
          The scripting of this game was good too. The instructions that was in-game really helped me understand what to do in the game (All of the buttons and perks). Without that, I don't think I would have liked this game! That's why it's important to add as much help to your game as possible. If you have a great game (in your mind) and your visitors don't know what the heck they're doing, you're game won't get very far now will it.. 

Gameplay 
          Like I said, the gameplay at first, was very, very boring. That's just like real fishing! You know, at first you don't get no fish whatsoever, and the next moment, you're getting them all! So I would only recommend this game to people that have some patience. After you got a few perks and a better rod, this game is very fun! The only bad thing I found about this game was a life jacket that don't work. They should have changed the name of it to the suicide jacket!

Overall 
          This game was pretty good. I want to come back to this game again soon! It's not 5 star good though.. Maybe when it get a few things better I'll give it 5 stars! But until then, this game gets 4 swordfishes out of 5!







No comments:

Post a Comment