Saturday, March 16, 2013

Unorthodox Pot of Gold Review!


Unorthodox Pot of Gold
Hey, needysweet1 again! I think you're going to love this review! Today I will be reviewing a hat called the Unorthodox Pot of Gold!
The Looks 
This hat is really one of the best looking St. Patrick day hats ever! Did I mention that it was good looking! Everything about this hat is perfect. You should really want to get your hands on one of these babies. This may be the best green hat you see this year! But sorry kids... You can't take the gold out of the hat and trade it for tix.. :-( 


Effort
Roblox had put plenty of effort into this hat. I really like the amount of effort they put into this baby. But what's the bad news about it? They only put a lot of effort into limited and Limited U items.. And guess what? This hat is now a limited item... Well that was obvious guys! Look at it, its great! I guess for us, the only thing we can do is wear it on Catalog Heaven.. 
Overall 
I like this hat.  hope I see more hats like this made by Roblox! But don't get your hopes up people. They only make epic hats once every 2 weeks or so.. So overall, this game gets 5 stars out of 5. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to catalog heaven and dream about having this hat :3. 










No comments:

Post a Comment