Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Prosperous Gent Review!


Prosperous Gent
Hey guys! It's me needysweet1 once again. Today I will be reviewing a hat called the Prosperous Gent!

The Looks
The looks of this hat is alright I guess. It's not what I would expect a hat to look, but it's okay! (barely..) This hat would be making you look a little weird if you walk around in just about any game. "Hey! Whatseh that on ur head?" (Says random person) "Oh, it's I think a jacket for my hat :3" (Says you) What do you think the random person will say? "._. oh..." Yeah a jacket for your hat.. 

The Effort
Roblox didn't put much effort into this hat. It is just a simple Top hat repainted so it can be gold with a jacket on it.. Very simple, and lame.. What kind of Prosperous Gentleman would wear this? I sure wouldn't.. Anyway, that's just me. The other things that got me so made was that the price of it when it first came out was 1,500 Robux. Crazy right? 
Overall
I don't like this hat. It is lame really. So what's the rating of it? Well this hat gets 3 stars, out of 5..  Now, do anyone want to get to clothes to this hat? It's better than the hat..

No comments:

Post a Comment