Thursday, March 14, 2013

Amateur Dragon Rider Review


Amateur Dragon Rider
Hey, this is needysweet1 with another review! This time I will be reviewing The Amateur Dragon Rider hat

The Style 
          The looks and style of this hat is alright. Looks more like a biker hat than a dragon rider's.. But it'll do. I was really hoping for a belt to go around the helmet instead of a added decal for it. That really made me sad right there alone. But hey! Go around at a party with this boy on and you'll be the most popular person there in no time! 
The Effort 

          I'd say that roblox put a little bit of effort into this. They tried a little bit is what i'm trying to say. It looks like when they got halfway done with the hat, they got super lazy and said "Hey, let's hurry up and do this.. I don't care anymore.." Why roblox, WHY?? I'll tell you why, they didn't want to  show that they love us.. 

Overall
          Overall, this hat gets 2.5 stars out of 5. They've could have done a lot more things to this hat to make it better. But like I said they got lazy.. I hate it when Roblox get lazy on things that have SO much potential. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go look at some other things that Roblox failed at..















No comments:

Post a Comment