Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Roblox Nerf Shoes Review!



Nerf Shoes
          Hey guys! I got some great news for you all today! Roblox have finally started selling SHOES in the catalog! They are Nerf Shoes! Today I will be Reviewing them. There is a little hint about them in "The Looks" part of this review though! 


Looks 
The looks of this is pretty good for Roblox's first pair of shoes! They are pretty cool. You know... Having them in your hands... Blah Blah... Oh wait! I didn't tell you did I? Well guess what the funny thing about these shoes are! You can't wear them! You can only hold them in your hands! Well yeah, you might go on a Hand race instead of a foot race once in a while... Thanks Roblox! I always wanted Shoes for my hands! Isn't that's what gloves are for? 

The Texture 
          The texture was pretty poor. I really expected more from Roblox right here! It looks like something you would cut out of a cereal box. I really wanted these shoes to be shiny and epic.. Not this.They should have waited before they had put some shoes in the catalog. This right here is just sad...

The Effort? 
           The effort? I wish I could say something about the amount of "Effort" Roblox put into making this. But really, it looks like they didn't put any effort into it! I mean really, look at it! The least Roblox Could have done was try to make it so you can actually WEAR the shoes! I mean come on! Who would want hand-shoes? 


Overall 
          Overall, these shoes gets no stars out of 5. Roblox could have done A LOT more to make these shoes better. I mean AT LEAST make it look cool. Now, that I wasted one tix on this shoe, what should I do next? :(. 








No comments:

Post a Comment