Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Interview With Materking

materking
1. Is Easter your favorite ROBLOX Holiday?

Nope, my favorite holiday would have to be Halloween.

2. What are you excited for this Easter?

This years eggs.

3. Have you been to a ROBLOX Easter Egg Hunt?

Yes, I have been to a few of them.

4. What is your favorite Easter Egg here on ROBLOX?

Combo Egg of Troll

5. What makes that Easter Egg so interesting?

Just how silly they make the eggs look like.


6. Have you re-textured any Easter Eggs for this Easter Egg Hunt 2013?

Nope, I don't do re-textures.

7. What is your favorite Easter Egg place on ROBLOX?

I think this year, just by the big picture on the blog, it looks awesome.

8. Are you planning any special events for your groups or places?

Yes, yes I am.

9. Have you ever collected all the eggs from a ROBLOX Easter Egg Hunt?

Nope, I ussaly fall 2-3 short. But this year I am going to change that.

10. Which year? How?

I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment