Thursday, March 14, 2013

Crimson Studded Viking Review


Crimson Studded Viking
Welcome to this time's review by needysweet1! This time, I will be reviewing the Crimson Studded Viking Helmet.
Looks 
           The looks of this helmet is pretty good. You know.. Going to a Comic-con Expo with your friends dressed up as a viking..Blah blah.. Yeah, all that good stuff. I like the looks of this baby! Go to any medieval game with this and everyone will be looking at you in awe! They might even try to kill you.. With the looks of this helmet, even Shedletsky would be proud! 
Effort  
          The effort put into this helmet was alright! They didn't put too much effort into it to overdo the whole Viking look, they put just enough effort into this helmet to make it perfect!  If only roblox was perfect at everything they do! It would be a dream come true... (*-*). With those horns on that helmet, you could go toe to toe with a full-grown bull! What a match that'll be.

Overall 
This is my favorite medieval tool ever! If I had the Robux, I would definitely by this! But sadly..It cost 50R$.. All I got is 250. Oh wait! I can buy it! :D. So what's the rating? Well this Helmet get 5 Viking Hammers, out of 5.








No comments:

Post a Comment