Sunday, March 17, 2013

Checkered Neon Green Fedora!


Checkered Neon Green Fedora
It's needysweet1 once again! And today, I will be reviewing the Checkered Neon Green Fedora.

The Looks
From the looks of this fedora, it's pretty cool. It's not the best Fedora to me, but hey, it would still be a cool thing to own. You can clearly see that this fedora is checkered, green and white. Not only that, It have a band to with it (on the hat)! The only thing that got me down, is that it looks, so TACKY. 



The Effort
I guess Roblox put a decent amount of effort into making this hat. It's not the most effort that they put into a fedora. I mean it's probably the less effort. It's looks so lame for a fedora Roblox! Come on guys! I really don't like this fedora. It might be a little cool if you look at it far away. But other than that, it's lame people. Come on..
Overall
I was a little disappointed about this fedora. Making it checkered was not very smart. It made it look lame. So what's the overall for this? Well this Fedora gets 2.5 stars, out of 5. Now if you'll excuse, me i'll put this Fedora on my not to buy list..

No comments:

Post a Comment