Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Timeless Top Hat Review!


Timeless Top Hat
Hey, it's needysweet1 again! Today I will be reviewing the Timeless Top Hat! 

The Looks
The looks of this hat is cool! You can wear this hat anywhere basically! Whether it's a formal tux only place, a casual place, or a comedy place, this hat will be perfect for the occasion! Just the pure color and decals on it says it all about this hat. What I see is "Hey, Buy me and wear me anywhere!" When I see this baby. 


The Effort
Roblox put a good amount of effort into this hat. It couldn't have been better for a nice top hat. I personally think that this could be the Fedora family's new rival. Just think about hat! Fedora vs Top hats,  battle to the death (not really). It'll be epic... o.o 

Overall
This hat is really cool. I hope that I see more top hats come out soon. That being said, this cool top hat gets 5 stars out of 5. Good day folks, and remember, get this hat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment