Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pi Day cap



Pi Day Cap

Welcome to this time's review with needysweet1! This time, I will be reviewing "Pi Day Cap".

The Looks 
          The looks of this cap is okay I guess. It's not a good cap because..I mean come on! Just look at it! Who would want to wear that let alone buy it for Pi (3.14/314 tix)?! I could buy a few VIP passes for Pi.. You can't tell if this is a cap, or a few smooth bricks with a decal put together to make this. And if you look closely at the hat, you can see that the left side of it (The rim of the hat) Is longer than the right. That's sad..
The Effort 
Roblox just made this hat to get a few tix off of your hands. So the effort? Close to none.. But hey, putting a few bricks together takes a lot of effort, and time! Like 4 minutes... Anyone can put a few bricks together, put it in the catalog, put it up on a crazy price, and sell it! But only Roblox can be good at it. 
Overall
I hope to never review something this sad again :(. It hurts for me to say but, this hat gets 0 Pi Calculations out of 5.. Now then people.. Anyone up for a Pie Eating contest?












          

No comments:

Post a Comment