Friday, March 15, 2013

Skull Hood Review


Skull Hood
Hey, It's needysweet1 again. Today, I will be reviewing The Skull Hood

Looks
           The construction of this thing was basic, and poor. Sometimes a basic thing is good. But this time, it was bad. It looks like a 5 year old drew on this with a pencil. Never mind, that is offensive... It looks like a 3 year old drew on it. If you look closely, you can tell that the horns on this look like candy canes! Christmas passed 3 months ago.. Come on!!


Effort
           Roblox put a little bit of effort into this thing. I take that back... Effort? None Whatsoever. Look at it, It's a badly done Halloween mask. Who would wear this? e.e I guess I could give it to my 5 year old Nephew... He could scare some....Never mind. ._. Well, it's always a good mask to hide someone's ugly face I guess! (Name Withheld) :3

Overall 
This was sad. But it's not the worst thing I seen. This would be a good mask for Roblox Trick or treating. NO! It could be the new Easter Bunny mask! That's right! But seriously...This mask gets 1 star out of 5.







No comments:

Post a Comment