Sunday, March 17, 2013

Knit Lephrachaun Review


Knit Lephrachaun
Hey! It's needysweet1 again! Today I will be reviewing a hat called the Knit Lephrachaun 

The Looks
I like the looks of this hat. Like the name says, you can clearly see that this hat has been knitted out. What I mean is that Roblox made it look realistic like each thread has been hand-made by knitting. I love it! Any self-respecting Leprechaun won't be caught dead without wearing one of these! Even the gold belt buckle has somehow been knitted! (which I don't understand how..)


The Effort
Roblox put a good amount of effort into this hat. I couldn't have been any more pleased with a kitted hat. I think i'll go get one now! Come on, why not? Roblox clearly put a alot of effort into their gear and hats this St. Patrick's day. I'm proud of them personally!
Overall
This hat is good. I hope I see more hand-made resembling stuff on Roblox soon! So basically this hat gets 5 pots of gold, out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment