Sunday, March 17, 2013

Uncle Sean's Fedora Review!


Uncle Sean's Fedora
Hey! It's needysweet1 again with another epic review! This time, I will be reviewing Uncle Sean's Fedora!
The Looks
The looks of this St. Pat's day Fedora is pretty good! It is perfect to bring out a new fedora especially for this special Occasion! Like all fedoras, It couldn't look any better! This is probably one of the cheapest fedoras they came out with in a very long time! Thank's Roblox! But wait here go the funny part, It goes off-sale at 12:00 Midnight EST time! This Monday! But hey, it's worth it.. It's a cheap fedora people..

The Effort 
Roblox put a lot of effort into this Fedora. I mean come on, why wouldn't they? It's a Fedora! They always make sure that they put a lot of work and effort into a fedora! That's why you won't see one this cheap for a very long time probably. So get them while they are still on sale! What's next Roblox? Cheap Outrageous Builders Club Membership? 
Overall
I love this fedora. I hope I see another Epic Fedora very soon. But don't get your hopes up kids! This is their second fedora this month! They might take a extended break from Fedoras now. That's horrible. But still, this fedora gets 5 stars out of 5. Now then, if you'll excuse me, I gotta find some clothes to match mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment