Sunday, March 17, 2013

Green hood Review



Green Hood
Hey! It's needysweet1 again with another EPIC review! Today, I will be reviewing The Green Hood. This review will blow your mind away. I'm serious people!

  The Style 
Who's ready for some Style honesty time? I am, I am! Well kids, this hood is so tacky, that I wouldn't nail it into my little brothers room! I mean just look at it. It's hard to tell if this hood is supposed to be made out of leaves, greens, or if it is just a hollowed out piece of Broccoli! And I don't want to wear Broccoli to keep my head warm! Who does? 



The Effort
Anyone wants me to be honest on the effort? Roblox put no effort into it! Yay, that's great right! No wonder a already cheap item is on a discount for 37 Robux! They need to get rid of all of the extra ones they have in their inventory I guess.. Well, they should have thought twice before putting something like this in the catalog! 
Overall
This hood offends little red riding hood in every way possible. She wouldn't even give this to the big bad wolf... So the overall of this is 0 out of 5. This has been needysweet1 with a review. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment