Saturday, March 16, 2013

Stalker Review!


The Stalker v1.0_Image
Hey! It's your favorite game reviewing needysweet1 again! Today, I will be reviewing "The Stalker" by CloneTrooper1019.
Construction
I liked the construction of this game. It was a little original (made by completely by owner from scratch) But some was a rustic version of other popular roblox maps. I really liked the construction! The music really suited the dark, rusty, stalker-ish game this was! It couldn't have been any better.. EXCEPT IF IT HAD REDUCED LAG.


Scripting 
The scripting was good as well. It was positively absolutely great in scripting! Every script on this game work perfectly. From the Help, upgrade page, and music, to the Lag meter, I like this game. The amount of fun that you'll have playing this game will make up for the lag that you will encounter during playing it. I'll call it even! 
Gameplay
The gameplay was the best part about this game! I take that back...Everything was the best part except the lag! I never wanted to leave this game because it'll keep on throwing surprises at you. In a 40 minute playing time, I never visited the same map twice! That's something else amazing about this game! The mass number of maps that it have inside of it.
Overall
This game is one that I'll add to my favorites list because I want to play this game as much as I can. I hope there will be more updates to this baby! Let's just cut the cheese.. This game gets 4 stalkers, out of 5.








No comments:

Post a Comment