Thursday, February 21, 2013

Timeless Tophat-A Catalog Review


Timeless Top Hat







  Today I am back and I will be reviewing a newly released hat. The hat which i will be reviewing is Timeless Tophat.This is a really good top hat for many reasons. So if you want to be snazzy in a white suit you should buy this hat or if you're into collecting top hats.


The Texture
      The texture for this is good. I think this is the first time us ROBLOXians have seen this pattern on a top hat. Also, the shape is somewhat new.ROBLOX made the texture of the feather new so that is good. Finally I like the shading on the band of the fedora.The Texture gets a 8.

The Appearance:

  The appearance for this is really good. It's better with a white and black suit or white and red suit. I really like the feather part because they made it the right shades of a red feather. What I think should be better is the top part itself. From an angle it looks a bit curved and it should be more cylinder shaped. Also, the flatter part could be more curved at the back, but that is my opinion. The appearance gets an 7.9.
             
The Effort:

     The effort that was put into this was a good amount. In my opinion, the part that ROBLOX worked on the most was the feather because of the shading and shape.The effort into the texture of the leaf with the 2 little leafs acting like arms. ROBLOX also did a nice job around the shading in the hat's band to make it look angled a little. So the effort for this gets an 8.3.

The Overall:

       This is a pretty good hat for R$150 and now with a RAP (Recent Average Price) of R$ 850+. The texture is pretty cool and this looks good with a suit. Right now it is raising. I suggest you wait and then you might get it easily if prices lower.So this is a great top hat for collectors and businessmen. The price is reasonable as long as it stays low. The overall gets a 8.5.
                                                

3 comments:

  1. Great review, but whats with all the random caps like: OVerall, instead of Overall..? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a lot of grammar mistakes I had to fix. Please watch out and proof-read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smak I do proof read and fix words. I just am not aware of the random caps.The gramamr was fine I checked.Only random caps were bad part.

      Delete